Tips for Getting Your Conference Presentation Approved
Jun 06 2022
CSDC's annual California Charter School's Leadership Update Conference attracts charter school leaders from across the state seeking the in-depth information, critical content, practical resources, and technical assistance the event is known for.
As we develop the 2022 conference to be held November 13-15 in Sacramento, CSDC is seeking strong, experienced leaders within the charter sector who have insightful, timely, and critical content to share. The most valuable proposals will:
- Address content or topics listed in the CSDC Call for Proposals (CFP)
- Be presented by sector leaders
- Review specific, proven best practices
- Provide descriptions of specific challenges and how the school/charter organization/leader overcame them.
- Offer real-world applications to operationalize valuable content
- Engage attendees with interactive components, helpful visuals, multiple presenters, and/or Q&A
Proposals will be reviewed by CSDC’s programming selection committee. Throughout the evaluation process, the committee reviews proposals using the criteria outlined below (for complete review criteria, view the CFP):
- Current: aligned with current events and trending issues for the charter sector
- Unique: tell the story of your school’s journey/lessons learned or provide your distinct perspective and experience working with schools on a critical topic or issue
- Practical: checklists, templates and other useful tools to aid in real-world implementation
- Proven: where appropriate, share data on proven outcomes
- Clear: what will attendees learn as a result of your presentation and/or what is the objective of the session
- Experienced: Presenter(s) experience and expertise
Submit Your Proposal
Click the button below to review the complete 2022 CFP for presentation formats, content strands/topics and critical deadlines.
Submit your proposal by August 5, 2022. We look forward to working with you!