Making Sense of the State Budget, Pending Legislation, and the 2021-22 School Year Reopening Webinar
Published July 13, 2021 16:33
Join us on Monday, July 19 at 10:00AM as Eric Premack and the CSDC staff unpack the 2021-22 state budget, the related 398-page education trailer bill, and discuss its impact on charter schools. We’ll also highlight recent legislation and discuss the latest guidance on charter school reopening.
- Among other topics, this webinar will outline:
- Funding Rates and Budgeting Parameters
- The End of “Distance Learning” and School Reopening Parameters
- Additional Restrictions on “Independent Study”
- Universal Transitional Kindergarten
- Many New Categorical Programs
- Charter Renewal Changes and Updates
- New Fingerprinting Laws for Contractors
- Changes to the LCAP Template
- Remaining Anti-Charter Legislation to Kill
- Register now for this important, “must-not-miss” webinar.
This online training is for CSDC School and Authorizer members only and is not available to CSDC Vendor members.