Limited seats remain for CSDC’s 2023 Leadership Intensive (LI) scheduled for June 26-30 in Winters, CA!
Held each summer for over 20 years, LI has provided participants with the knowledge, networks, and confidence that successful charter school leaders need to navigate their responsibilities and the school year ahead.
Has your school recently hired or promoted?
LI is the destination to ensure your new school leader is equipped to confidently begin their role this fall.
With these new leaders in mind, CSDC is proud to offer a redesigned Leadership Intensive featuring:
- Leadership Fundamentals: Gain a deeper understanding of your individual leadership style and how to leverage it to effectively manage the challenges, demands, and opportunities facing your team and organization.
- Foundational Knowledge: Receive in-depth trainings by CSDC staff specialists and guest experts on the essential charter school leadership and management topics, including:
- Accountability and Renewal
- Charter School Concepts and Policy
- Charter School and Education Law Fundamentals
- Facilities Fundamentals
- Financial Leadership and Sustainability
- Human Resources
- Leadership Ethics
- Resources: Gain access to tools and resources to navigate technical and adaptive challenges and continue creating the conditions for student growth and achievement in your organization.
- Networking: Build lasting relationships with fellow charter leaders who are also committed to the ongoing pursuit of excellence and equity.
- Action Plan: Complete a CSDC-designed action plan that addresses critical current and/or emerging challenges and that can be implemented at your organization this fall.
- Mentorship: Receive the ongoing support of an experienced LI mentor as you work in small learning groups during the program and have the opportunity to meet with your LI mentor several times after the program concludes.
We hope to see you at this year’s Leadership Intensive!