CSDC Members are invited to join us next week as we present a live analysis of Governor Newsom's proposed 2022-23 state budget.
Governor Newsom outlined his proposed 2022-23 state budget this week during a lengthy press conference, including a large cost-of-living adjustment and continued implementation of massive K-12 program expansions; he also issued a vague call for protecting charter schools from pandemic-driven enrollment and attendance declines.
During the webinar, CSDC Executive Director and Founder, Eric Premack, will provide charter-specific analyses of the text of the actual Budget Act legislation, as well as other key details that will be made available by Newsom’s staff in coming days, including:
- Proposals to address Pandemic-related attendance and enrollment declines,
- Updated state revenue estimates, education funding guarantees, and the state’s appropriations limits,
- Updates on planned expansions of universal Transitional Kindergarten, Expanded Learning Opportunities, universal free meals, and other new and expanding programs,
- Proposed funding rates for 2022-23 for all key funding programs,
- Charter-specific policy changes, and
- Brief updates on legislation, regulatory, and other key matters.
Please note that pre-registration* is required to join us for the live webinar.
We hope you'll join us!
CSDC's Governor's Budget Webinar 2022-23
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Registration Deadline: 10:00AM PST on January 18
This webinar is available to CSDC Member schools and authorizers and is not available to CSDC Vendor Members.
The recording of this webinar will be made available to CSDC Member schools and authorizers on CSDC's website shortly after the event and does not require pre-registration.