CSDC Annual School Planning Calendar - February 2021
Jan 29 2021
The Charter Schools Development Center (CSDC) has developed the Annual School Planning Calendar to aid charter leaders in preparing for and tracking critical dates and deadlines related to various operational areas for the 2020-21 school year. This is a dynamic document that will be updated as information changes or is made available. Members will be alerted to changes and updates to critical deadlines.
- 02/01/2021: Filing Deadline: Funding Determination 1st year in 2020-21 Non-classroom Based Schools for 2021-22 School Year Funding
Resource: Non-Classroom Based Determination of Funding
- 02/01/2021: Window Opens to Administer Summative 2020-21 ELPAC
- 02/01/2021: SARC Submitted to CDE
Resource: CDE SARC FAQ
- 02/01/2021: Prop 39 Facilities – District Prelim Offer
- 02/04/2021: Education for Homeless Children and Youth Program Application Due
- 02/05/2021: Charter Board Approval Deadline: Advances of State Aid Payments (ASAP) Program
Resource: CSFA ASAP Program Information and Application
- 02/15/2021: CAASPP: Smarter Balanced Assessments (SBAC) available*
Resource: CA Assessment Webinar: November 2020
*Note: Estimated launch date, is dependent on the availability of the test packages from Smarter Balanced. The revised SBAC ELA and mathematics short form blueprints will be approximately half the test length and half the test administration time of the standard SBAC assessments. CAASPP Assessment Spotlight – To join the email list, send a blank email message to subscribe – email@example.com
- 02/15/2021: Property Tax Exemption Forms Due – must be filed by 02-15 to receive full 100%
Resource: Property Tax Welfare Exemption Guide – obtain the exemption form from your local county assessor’s office.
- 02/16/2021: Window Deadline to Administer Alternate 2020-21 ELPAC
- 02/23/2021: Public Charter School Grant Program (PCSGP) Application Due
Resource: PCSGP 2020-2021 RFA
- 02/28/2021: Federal Tax Forms W3 and 1098 due to IRS
VIEW PLANNING CALENDAR
NOTE: If you identify any discrepancies in the information provided and/or would like CSDC to track something that is not currently included in the calendar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .